As a veterinary clinic and pet resort, we pride ourselves on having a clean, parasite-free facility focused on giving diligent, professional care to your pet. We are a very small boutique hotel that is a quiet, safe, caring environment that your pet will feel comfortable and relaxed in during their stay. We have several indoor lounges to relax in, as well as a fenced in outdoor play/exercise area. Two of our boarding suites are quite large providing plenty of room to roam around and areas to relax!
Please inquire for any special needs your pet may have as we are capable of caring for most of our guest requests.
- Cats - $17.00/night
- Dogs - $37.00/night
- Large Suite - $60.00
- Additional Dog/night - $22.00
- Day Board: Cats - $10.00
- Day Board: Dogs - $15.75
Patients needing medication will be charged $3.00 per day for administration.
Small Dog Kennels: Our small dog kennels range in size from 3.5ft x 4ft and 3.5ft x 6.5ft
Large Dog Kennels: Our large dog kennels range in size from 5ft x 4ft and 7.75ft x 4ft
"Living Room" Suite: 16ft x 13.5ft
"Bedroom" Suite: 16ft x 9.5ft
- Canine Distemper (i.e. DHPP/DAPP
- Negative fecal test done within the last year
- Feline Distemper (i.e. FVRCP).
What should I bring?
- Food - either pre-bagged or in a labeled container
- Any medications your pet is currently taking - Medications MUST be in their original bottle
- A blanket or article of clothing that smells like home
- A personal pet bed or pillow
- Treats or chews
- Any toys your pet might enjoy, the more indestructible the better
While we can provide any necessities, we recommend bringing a few things to make your pets stay just like home.
Note: We have boarding staff here every day taking care of your pet, but check in and check out can only be done during our clinic hours of Monday-Friday 8-6pm and Saturday 8-12pm.
We do not board aggressive animals. We also do not board intact animals unless under six months of age.